This is an experiment.
I had an idea about three weeks ago: I wanted to see what the top minds think of SCRM and the future. I want to ask them the same five questions and post the answers a different day during one week.
I already talked to Ed Thompson from Gartner and Dr. Natalie Petouhoff and they agreed to do it . I have other people I am talking to as well, top minds in this market (if you think of anyone, just let me know in the comments below)
As I was going through the process of writing and re-writing, etc. I realized this small projects was not “customer”-centric. In other words, the readers (i.e. you) were not involved and could not ask the questions they wanted.
I want to crowdsource the questions:
- on Thursday August 13 before 10:00 PM US-PDT (-8 from Greenwich Time), write one or more questions you want to ask in the comments section below.
- That night I will collect them, compile, and create a list of all the questions submitted.
- I will post them by midnight in a poll form.
- You will then have time before 5:00 PM US-PDT (-8 from Greenwich Time) on Monday August 17 to vote for your favorites.
- I will compile the resulting questionnaire with the top-five, prepare the emails and send them on their way.
- I will publish them when I get all the answers (I expect no more than one week).
It relies on your contributions and your curiosity.
Would you help me?